Here at KIT MSP we offer Business Continuity to help customers with advance planning, preperation, to help our customer base operate during emergency events.
What is Business Continuity?
Business continuity is the advance planning and preparation undertaken to ensure that an organization will have the capability to operate its critical business functions during emergency events. Events can include natural disasters, a business crisis, pandemic, workplace violence, or any event that results in a disruption of your business operation.
What does Business Continuity include?
- How to communicate with customers, vendors and other third parties to ensure you are providing good information and support.
- How to ensure services or products can still be provided to customers.
- The order and timing required to restore business processes.
- How to support employees during an emergency event.
- Workaround processes to use when technology is not available.
- Where and how to relocate people and processes in the event business locations are impacted or not available.
- The teams and organization that will be necessary to manage emergency events.
- Regular exercises to validate that plans and actions meet requirements and will be functional in an actual event.
- Ensure staffing levels will be adequate during an event for both external and internal needs.